The devastating impacts of the bushfires are still being felt now. Wildlife needs long-term care, and eucalyptus corridors need to be rebuilt.
- A gift of $25 could supply lifesaving food for a koala in care
- A gift of $50 could purchase a feeding station for kangaroos and wallabies, or a nest box for surviving wildlife like gliders and possums
- A gift of $100 could purchase essential veterinary supplies
For over 30 years, our Australian team members have been working with local partners to rescue and rehabilitate wildlife impacted by the bushfires. Over the last 9 months we've been able to provide desperately needed help such as:
- Off-road search-and-rescue emergency vehicles
- Deployment of USC x IFAW koala detection dog, Bear
- Emergency support for wildlife rehab facilities
- Purchased thousands of tree saplings for planting to reestablish a key wildlife corridor for koalas and other native species
- and much more
How you can help: Please consider making a tax-deductible end of financial year gift to help all animals in need.