The past few years have seen bushfires, drought and flooding across Australia. Our wildlife needs your help; animals need long-term care and eucalyptus corridors need to be rebuilt.
- A gift of $25 could supply lifesaving food for a koala in care
- A gift of $50 could purchase a feeding station for kangaroos and wallabies, or a nest box for surviving wildlife like gliders and possums
- A gift of $100 could purchase essential veterinary supplies
For over 30 years, our Australian team members have been working with local partners to rescue and rehabilitate wildlife impacted by natural disasters with help such as:
- Off-road search-and-rescue emergency vehicles
- Deployment of USC x IFAW koala detection dog, Bear
- Emergency support for wildlife rehab facilities
- Planted thousands of tree saplings to re-establish a key wildlife corridor for koalas and other native species
- and much more
How you can help: Please consider making a tax-deductible end of financial year gift to help all animals in need.