in the aftermath of Australia's bushfires, long-term help is needed now more than ever. your help is crucial.
The devastating effects of Australia’s bushfires will be felt for months to come. Wildlife will need long-term care, and eucalyptus corridors will need to be rebuilt.
- A gift of $25 could supply lifesaving food for a koala recovering from a bushfire
- A gift of $50 could purchase a feeding station for kangaroos and wallabies, or a nest box for surviving wildlife like gliders and possums
- A gift of $100 could purchase veterinary supplies like burn cream, fluids, and supplements
For over 30 years, our Australian team members have been working with local partners to rescue and rehabilitate wildlife impacted by the bushfires. Over the last 3 months we've been able to provide desperately needed help such as:
How you can help:
- Off-Road search-and-rescue emergency vehicles
- Deployment of Bear the koala detection dog
- Emergency support for wildlife rehab facilities
- and much more
Please consider making a critical emergency donation to help all animals in need.
Unfortunately, your donation did not go through. Please review your payment details and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your payment provider or call us directly for further assistance: +1 800 00 IFAW