urgent: bushfires have burned wildlife and their homes. your life-saving support is critical.
Australia is on fire: its animals are on the brink of extinction. your help is crucial.
Our Global Disaster Response team is on the ground.
The situation in Australia is dire and fires are still raging--over 1 billion animals are feared dead. But miraculously, there are survivors in desperate need of our help.
- A gift of $25 could supply lifesaving food for a koala recovering from a bushfire
- A gift of $50 could purchase a feeding station for kangaroos and wallabies, or a nest box for surviving wildlife like gliders and possums
- A gift of $100 could purchase veterinary supplies like burn cream, fluids, and supplements
- A gift of $500 could cover the cost of deploying Bear, the koala sniffer dog, and his handler for a day’s search efforts
For over 30 years, our Australian team members have been working with local partners to rescue and rehabilitate wildlife impacted by the bushfires. Over the last 3 months we've been able to provide desperately needed help such as:
How you can help:
- Off-Road search-and-rescue emergency vehicles
- Deployment of Bear the koala detection dog
- Emergency support for wildlife rehab facilities
- and much more
Please consider making a critical emergency donation to help all animals in need.
Unfortunately, your donation did not go through. Please review your payment details and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your payment provider or call us directly for further assistance: +1 888 500-4329