The devastating effects of Australia’s bushfires will be felt for months to come. Wildlife will need long-term care, and eucalyptus corridors will need to be replanted.
- A gift of €25 could supply lifesaving food for a koala recovering from a bushfire
- A gift of €50 could purchase a feeding station for kangaroos and wallabies, or a nest box for surviving wildlife like gliders and possums
- A gift of €100 could purchase veterinary supplies like burn cream, fluids, and supplements
For over 30 years, our Australian team members have been working with local partners to rescue and rehabilitate wildlife impacted by the bushfires. Over the last 3 months we've been able to provide desperately needed help such as:
- Off-Road search-and-rescue emergency vehicles
- Deployment of Bear the koala detection dog
- Emergency support for wildlife rehab facilities
- and much more
How you can help: Please consider making a critical emergency donation to help all animals in need.