Our Global Disaster Response team is deployed to the bushfire emergency in Australia. The situation on the ground is dire–over 1 billion animals are feared dead. But miraculously, there are many survivors in desperate need of our help.
The best way to help all animals in need is by becoming a monthly supporter. Our year-round, life-saving work is critical to protecting these vulnerable populations.
- A gift of $10 could supply lifesaving food for a koala recovering from a bushfire
- A gift of $15 could purchase a feeding station for kangaroos and wallabies, or a nest box for surviving wildlife like gliders and possums
- A gift of $25 could purchase veterinary supplies like burn cream, fluids, and supplements
Over the past four months, our Australian team members have been able to provide desperately needed help such as:
- Emergency support for wildlife rehab facilities
- Off-Road search-and-rescue emergency vehicles
- Deployment of Bear the koala detection dog
- and much more
There is still so much more to be done. A monthly gift of any amount will make a critical impact on our efforts in places like Australia.